Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh Allah! Give me the strength....


THe whole last week of January I was away from work. When I came back to work, the 2 from my department,Yuslan and Amir acted strangely. The moment i sat at my cubicle, Yuslan started asking Amir about fitnah. Saying things like "What happen to people who slander others?" I didn't feel anything at first because I never thought it was meant for me because as far as I'm concerned never have I ever slandered anyone in my whole entire life. But they repeated the same issue the whole day with a loud voice.
The next day again when I sat at my place they both said something that relate to slandering. I told myself as long as my conscious tells me that i have not done it, why should I let this thing bug me.
2 weeks has passed by and everyday I've been listening to their crap. They always feel that they are religious and that I am the ultimate bitch. They have always have this feeling of envy towards me and the other girl. They will try their best to demoralized me but Yuslan forgot that it's been 4 years since I worked here and have always been very independent and never asked for anyone's help.
Oh Allah, You are my guidance and my Light at the end of the darkest night. Give me the strength to go through all the lies and betrayal people have put upon me. For You are the Judge to whatever that happen in this world.
I will leave my life in YOur Hand of Mercy. I believe in You oh Allah and I know You have Your own reasons for these to happen to me. Like what You said:
ALLAH GIVES THE VERY BEST TO THOSE WHO LEAVES THE CHOICE TO HIM.

Once there was a man who asked God for flower and a butterfly.But instead God gave him a cactus and a caterpillar.The man was sad and didn't understand why his request was mistaken.Then he thought...Oh well, God has too many people to care for and decided not to question.After sometime, the man went to check up on his request that he had left forgotten.To his surprise, from a thorny and ugly cactus,a beautiful flower has grown.And the unsightly caterpillar has transformed into the most beautiful butterfly.
God always does things RIGHT!. His ways is always the BEST way, even to us seems all wrong. If you asked God one thing and received another..TRUST. YOu can be sure that He will always give you what you need at a appropriate time.What you want is not what you always need.God never fails to grant our petitions. So keep on going for Him without doubting and murmuring.
TODAY'S THORN IS TOMORROW'S FLOWER. GOD GIVES THE BEST TO THOSE WHO LEAVES THE CHOICES UP TO HIM.
perasaan ini apa namanya
ku takut untuk menyebut apa namanya

bukan karena ku takut salah
tetapi ku takut benar apa yang kurasa

pedih yang menghujam di sanubariku
hancurkan keyakinan yang menjadi kekuatanku

aku jatuh lagi sekali lagi jatuh
untuk sekian kali namun kali ini ku galau

bukan karena ku takut salah
tetapi ku takut benar apa yang kurasa

aku jatuh lagi sekali lagi jatuh
untuk sekian kali namun kali ini ku galau

pedih yang menghujam di sanubariku
hancurkan keyakinan yang menjadi kekuatanku

aku jatuh lagi sekali lagi jatuh
untuk sekian kali namun kali ini aku galau

galau…


Galau - Titi Dj

3 comments:

Nazeerah said...

Dear Ellie,

Salaam to u... just stumble upon ur blog. Really love it. Kinda uplifted me since school work has been piling up on me... but I guess these are the minor trials and prerequisites that make up one part of our life.

There's more to life so let's smile and thank Allah for each day he gives us. :) I will remember that story bout the God giving a cactus (it became a flower), caterpillar (it became a butterfly). Like you say, He gives things at the appropriate time. We may not know its wisdom now but time will lead us there... :)

Lovely blog and cutey Ipod hehe :)

Have a great day. :)

Salaam.

-Nazeerah

THE BRAVEONE said...

Dear Nazeerah,

Thanks for dropping by at my blog and Im glad you like it. Stay cool always yeah..

Ellie

Murshidha said...

hi...i think you wrote these years ago and i just stumbled upon it. thanks for the uplifting post. You are still helping years on :) Insyallah everything is at a better place for you and you have found meaning in whatever you went through.

salaam,
Murshidha