Monday, May 31, 2010

Have Faith In Allah And Everything will be Fine

I just have the urge to write this topic because I have failed as a good muslimah and also help people that i care most to see how Allah works in our lives and what he has commanded us to do. Hopefully and maybe they might bump into my journal and in directly I can send the message across. I am still struggling to better myself to be a better muslimah which I still need to work really hard on it because I am NO angel myself, in fact I am a devil myself trying to change to be a good Muslimah but it's really tough and as long as I believe Allah is merciful and Most Forgiving, I know He will help me. I can only pray for Allah to shine some lights in our hearts just I see some acquaintances that are married flirt with different men at one time and some have sex with different men when they have husbands and as their acquaintance I wish I can tell them ITS WRONG but somehow I just couldn't open my mouth because like I said I am no Angel myself though I don't sleep around but in my life I have committed other sins. And i also see how some friends got into anxiety because they have unnecessary worries on their mind. They worried about money, worried about going to be poor someday and other things related to "dunia" but never about the preparation for the Hereafter. The iman became low when they are tested and when they can't get enough with what Allah has bestowed upon them.
Our heart pounds before a presentation or a big exam. We get butterflies before a blind date. We worry and fret over family problems and constantly worry about money and future which is still a mystery.And the worries and fears are preventing us from living our life the way we'd like to, we may be suffering from an anxiety disorder. It’s normal to worry and feel tense or scared when under pressure or facing a stressful situation. Anxiety is the body’s natural response to danger, an automatic alarm that goes off when we feel threatened.
But then, most of us get so distressed with the things related to "dunia"(worldly stuffs). But why? Why the worldly stuff so important to most people? Is this something between Hell and Heaven? People forgot to ask themselves these things.."
1. if i chase the worldly stuffs, would that gain me rewards or would i gain Allah's love and pleasure? Why didn't I have full trust and conviction in Allah? Ive done my best and the rest is up to Allah. Why do I get so distresses about something of this dunia?
2. Did I ever act this way regarding my prayer?
3. Did I act this way to the fact that I didn't wear a proper Hijab?
4. Did I act this way because I didn't honor my parents enough?
5. Did I ever get this distressed because I don't have enough knowledge about Islam?
I was reading this book called Ideal Muslimah and the very first statement of the book was :
“ The Believing Woman is Alert
One of the most prominent distinguishing features of the Muslim woman is her deep faith in Allah (SWT), and her sincere conviction that whatever happens in this universe, and whatever fate befalls human beings, only happens through the will and decree of Allah (SWT); whatever befalls a person could not have been avoided, and whatever does not happen to a person could not have been made to happen. A person has no choice in this life but to strive towards the right path and to do good deeds - acts of worship and other acts - by whatever means one can, putting all his trust in Allah (SWT), submitting to His will, and believing that he is always in need of Allah's (SWT) help and support.”

Why would our iman get so low and often people get so distressed and impatient for the things in this dunia. Why don't us all have the patience as Allah has commanded us to have? Remember if we do something for the pleasure of Allah, Allah will take care of us. That's for sure. People always got themselves into trouble and difficult situations because of dunia. We should strive our best in worshiping Allah according to Quran and the authentic Sunnah. It's really sad that some of my friends told me that, I believe in Quran only and NOT the hadith. God have mercy on them. The thing is...believing in Quran and NOT practicing it, I guess it defeats the purpose too.
Day by day, i try to better myself and hope one day if Allah permits, I will get married and when that happen, I hope my husband then will be my IMAM in all my 5 times prayer. I really wish for that moment. “ Islam should not revolve around your life, your life should revolve around Islam. “



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Subhanallah
May Allah bless you, and may you get what you rightfully deserve and may Allah help you stay on the right path.
I have been feeling very lost for the last couple of days. Your writing sums mt exact feelings. I do not want to hanker behind the Dunia. I am going to be married soon, in a very islamic family (AL) I'm extremely happy and blessed and I want to start my new life, free from Dunia and worries and stupid anxieties. If you read this post, please pray for me, as I will make dua for you tonight in my prayers. Your post made me feel stronger. May Allah bless you in the today and the hereafter. Summa Ameen! :)

Anonymous said...

Asslamu alaikum Dear Ellie

May Allah bless you and always keep you safe. My englsih is not so good but i can understand your blog without any problem. Last time i have feel very strange and i always fell fear from people. I have not so goog experience from people i have work with. And when i read your blog than ive got some stregth. I have always belived in Allah. Alhamdulilla. But sometimes i need to rea blog like yours to be more safe in myself. Thank you for this wonderful and Guided blog.
My Allah always keep you happy and bring your life with miracle. Ameen

~ The Golden Girl ~ said...

MashAllah those words are surely from your heart and it did get into my heart as well. All of us have done things we regret and feel ashamed of ,but why are we called Humans that is for us to do sins and get back to Allah begging him for forgiveness and to help to live our lives the way he told us in the holy Quran. No one is perfect but Allah.

And you should never quit no matter what because there is always going to be an obstacle because shatan exists and he'll always be there to bring you down to drag you to hell with him. so Be careful my sister for this creature as Allah (SWT) has said is our enemy.
Note he ain't stronger than you unless your Iman is weak and you actually let him control you ;)

May Allah Bless you and make you a good Muslimah and keep us All on the Right path .. AMEEN :D

Your Muslim sister :)