Tuesday, September 28, 2010

God has always been so kind to me..Love You My Lord

When you know, when you really know the sovereignty of God over all things- seen and unseen, when you are able to confess Him as the Supreme Ruler of all things, and to confess that He is your God and you are His possession, then at that point, you are the happiest people. You could not get any happier.
When things sometimes go sooooooo wrong, always have faith in God that everything is gonna be OK. At a time in which the Muslims are beset with trials from every periphery, it is a time when Muslims should continue being Muslims, only better Muslims. I would say to my dear brothers and sisters in Islam "don’t be Sad"; if you are on the true religion – believing in One God and all the Messengers sent to mankind, then don’t be sad. Let me tell a story about God's presence.
Last week, I accidentally spilled Milo on my bestfriend's laptop while at her house. Its all because of a cat. I know how much the prophet loved cat but I just don't know how to favor cats..let it be Persian or normal breed. But I don't know why, the more I don't fancy them, the more they come to me. Last Wednesday night, my internet was barred and my niece has asked for a special favor for her project which she needed it rather urgently. She wanted Qel & I to do her a banner. So i had no choice but to rush to Nini's house to use her WiFi as I needed to be online with Qel to get the banner ready.
Around 2.30am, Nini made milo and supper for my sahur. One of her cats followed her into her room and started playing at my leg. I kept brushing it away but it kept coming to me. Just as I was doing the banner with Qel, suddenly it jumped onto my lap. I guess you can imagine my reaction at that moment. Yes, I jumped,pushed the table and screamed. Then I heard Nini said.."Ellie....my laptoppppp!!". The milo spilled on it and caused it to shut down. Took wet towel and started to wipe the laptop. It just wont start.
I can see Nini was really sad because that laptop was her birthday present from her daughter a few months ago. I told her I would get her a new one. (though deep in my heart, i know i don't have enough cash as this month i have a lot of things to pay). I brought the laptop back home to get advice from my Technical officer for my next action.

After my Fajr prayer, I confessed to Allah things He already knew. I told Him that i need to replace my friend's laptop but I don't know where to get the extra cash. At that time, I asked Him sincerely and I really trust Him that He will help me. Just like our Prophet (pbuh) said: "Verily, if Allah loves a people, He makes them go through trials. Whoever is satisfied, for him is contentment, and whoever is angry upon him is wrath." [Tirmidhi].Just after I asked Him that, I was able to sleep peacefully knowing I have passed my problem to Allah the Almighty.
Yesterday, after 4 days, i tried to switch on the laptop...guess what...wallllaaaa!!!! Its working ...as good as new.That is the power of having faith in Him.
By leaving your affairs to Allah, by depending on Him, by trusting in His promise, by being pleased with His decree, by thinking favourably of Him, and by waiting patiently for His help, you reap some of the greater fruits of faith. When you incorporate these qualities, you will be at peace concerning the future, because you will depend on your Lord for everything. As a result, you will find care, help, protection and victory.
For those who are afflicted with disaster, glad tidings await them: so remain patient and happy with your Lord. "He cannot be questioned as to what He does, while they will be questioned." (Qur'an 21:23)
When Allah, the Exalted takes something away from you, He compensates it with something better, but only if you are patient and seek His reward.Truly, He is near when supplicated: He hearswhen is called and He answers when He is invoke, so humble yourself before Him and ask of Him sincerely. Repeat His beautiful names and mention Him alone as worthy of worship.Mention His praises, supplicates to HIm and you will find then by the will of Allah- happiness, peace and illumination.
A lot of people always said I made stupid decisions when it comes to my life just because I don't do the "norm" or listen to them but trust me...it's only because i have thought well and have faith in Allah without a single doubt. Loving Allah, knowing Him, remembering Him, seeking peace in Him,singling Him out of complete love, fear, hope and dependence on Him-these qualities when combined in a person, constitute a sort of heaven on earth. These are the qualities that bring peace to those who love Him,a sort of PEACE that has no comparison in this world.
Many has said that I am quite rude when I also said Allah is my best friend. Its hard to explain to them what I truly mean but it is important that a special relationship exist in the heart between the slave and his Lord, a special relationship that allows the slave to feel so close to his Lord that he requires no other. Thus, he finds company when he is alone, and he taste the sweetness of remembering Him and supplicating to Him. Allah's slaves will continually face hardship until he/she dies but if he/she has that special relationship relationship with his/her Lord, all of the hardship of life will become easy for him/her.


No comments: