Sunday, May 24, 2009

Myself


Thank you Allah for the dignity and beauty of self. The precious innate self. The only thing we must never allow is anyone to take is from us. The only thing we really own. Not selfishness, self will or self gain. But the wonder of simply being MYSELF. I am God created, God watched, and God known. Accountable to God who made me. Thank you Allah because You shaped each of us outwardly so much alike and yet made each of us so different in the vital, self secret. You expect the best of us in different things and in different ways. You alone can take us all the way. It is You who will ask the final accounting of this self and it's mission upon the earth on the Judgment Day. In knowing You, I need no longer question "Who am I?". Only through You, can I know the true dignity, worth and beauty of my own being. For whatever my failings, I am a part of You who created me in Your onw likeness. In knowing You, I know MYSELF.

No comments: