Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wish I can have my bed rite now..

Its past midnite and I am all alone at the office trying to finish my work with my IPOD keeping me company. Wish I can be like the rest of my colleagues resting at home with their family. Its time i leave this job. I have an offer from one of our client. He offered me to work with AXN and there will be lots of travelling to London and Singapore.
Here, Im invisible but to the eyes of my clients, I am being appreciated by all of them. I am thinking of taking the offer with AXN. Its an International company, I get to travel without having to justified why I have to travel when I need to for the company. How cool can that be.
I love to indulge myself with work. It gives me pleasure and its like drug running thru my vain. But when too many heads, too many opinions. And its driving me nuts. This is the last week of school holiday and this 2 weeks i dont get to take my leave to be with my kids. Every morning Sarah would asked me, can you be with us today and not go to work. Only God knows, how much it hurts but i have to be strong. Life is too short to be misery.LOL!
Today i got a new friend. She is from NEGERIFM. The whole team came for training today. I conducted the training from 10am - 5pm. One of them somehow..i kinda felt connected to her. Dunno why but i just do....i mean all of them were very friendly and jovial but this one particular girl in the group by the name of Rosemarie Khoo...i just felt connected. NOOOOO!!!! Im no lesbo..lol.
Connected as..arrgghhh..hard to explain but just want to say im happy that i know her. Anyway, i need to finish my work and go home. Miss my 2 kids...miss their smell...emmmm..i can just close my eyes and smell them.

No comments: