Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ellie is sick today


Its been 2 days I have been BedBound. It all started when i came back home last Sunday. I felt my throat hurt so bad and by night i was down with temperature. I blamed it on the haze. Its really bad the past few days. Monday, I still went to work despite waking up with No Voice. But because i had an appointment with my boss at Bernama Radio, I had to force myself to go to work.
By noon, i got sicker. And yesterday, i broke my own record. I got myself a 2 days MC. Damn! After 5 year of working and MC-FREE, yesterday I had my first MC(Medical Leave).
Today, this stubborn girl decided to force herself again to work. Reached the office at 9.45am, stayed till 10.15am, couldn't stand my headache and still having temperature, I finally decide to just go home and rest.
I hardly get sick.Heheheheh its like 4 years once. I hope because of the cancer, my body is not getting weaker. It has to be stronger day by day. Im a fighter and always will be a fighter.

No comments: