Monday, November 16, 2009

My North Vacation With Nini- Thank You Allah


Rearranged all the 'Asam & Jeruk" from Penang while waiting for our train to arrive. There was a slight delay. Guess Allah was giving me that extra time to be with my darling Qel....He knows I am sooooo soooo soooo on cloud nine now..hehehehe...Tinkerbell is always on cloud nine now


My sayang, his daddy and me....he has such an adorable dad. And soon will be my dad too. Glad to have him as my father in law soon.


These are the people that i truly love beside my own family. These are friends of mine who accepted me the way I am and not judge me and wants to see my happiness. Love u Nini and Fahmy. U both are sooooo terrific.


These are my 2 best friends that only wants to see my happiness and would do anything for me. I will do anything for them too. Nini just couldnt stop smiling since knowing about me and Qel...and Fahmy said he will slap my bloody face if ever i walk out of Qel's life...LOL!!!

Fahmi and Nini having Ice Kacang at Qel's house before leaving for the train station. This was taken on Sunday night before Nini and I left for KL.

Taken at Butterworth Train Station. Only God knows how i felt then despite the smile on my face. Having to go back and leave Qel behind...God! it hurt so bad.


My sweethaert Qel and me at the train station.....I will come back insyaAllah...


Nini and me excited to go home..yet for me torn between excited and sad...This moment, my heart was singing "Can't smile without you...by Barry Manilow"....


Pray to Allah to protect our friendship and may Allah bless our friendship with lots and lots of His love.


No comments: