Saturday, December 5, 2009

Papa and daughters day out

Today, took papa to KL to meet my sister for lunch. Had lunch at Tempayaki Pavillion. Mind you, its not Mr Tempayaki but TEMPAYAKI. The food is simply delicious, yummy yummy yummy. Just the 3 of us, papa and her 2 daughter(the sane and the insane one- me the insane one of course). Papa really enjoyed his Lamb Chilli with Garlic and my sister and me had Beef Chilli and Garlic. Cant believe it, but I had 2 bowl of rice.
After our meal, we took papa to Starbucks also located at The Pavillion. Papa suddenly told us, "It was just yesterday i told myself that i feel like having coffee at Starbucks"...So I told him, The Almighty has granted your wish pop!





Im so glad God has given me the most wonderful life anyone could ever ask for. No matter who tried to hurt me, it has no effect on me because it only be a waste of time. Life is too short to be bitter and be angry.
And having the sickness is actually a privileged. When one is not sick, they tend to forget to appreciate life. I was once that way. I take things for granted even though i know every one dies. But ever since being sick, i know i have a time bomb inside of me. Clock is ticking every second of my life. Therefore, I learn to appreciate the littlest thing in life. i.e when Im stuck in a traffic jam, I would look at the surrounding and appreciate the landscape, look at every single thing my eyes can see, because someday when Im gone, i will be at a different world. So enjoy life and at the same time perform what is required by Him...life can never be greater.
Now i have a wonderful family(my dad, my sibblings, my kids), my best friend Nini, Fahmy, Tokwan, Ariff,Ain, Rahmat, and now I have a very very very special person, Qel who has been very supportive and accepted me with the whole package- my sickness, my craziness and my 2 kids...
Thank YOu Allah for the life You has given me....can thank you enough..Luv u always, my Lord!

No comments: