Thursday, December 30, 2010

Life is Amazing will be more amazing for 2011


So...i was watching TV ad a lot of shows have a "what happened before" kind of recap

so.........

Turned 40 this year and pretty much had the worse time since then, got very sick in May then an amazing holiday and then relationship went sour, maid(s) ran away, kids got sick and didn't meet my target with my insurance career....ended up hating myself a lot and insanely confused, lost and depressed

BUT

then a friend came to my rescue YAY and now there are so many good new things in my life, i have a future....and plans and a smile again

I have cried, self harmed, got so wrecked i couldn't remember my name and seriously considered giving up on life ......but a new start while hard at first ALWAYS means new things and sure we may have liked the old things BUT they are gone.

And still have so much ahead of me , so many new things and so many new plans

And yeah i am crying as i write this but its ok because some part of me will always be sad that things didn't work out , but now i have a new life to be getting on with.

So a crazy, sad, depressed start to my 40th year of my life........but i am turning that around ^_^ and i know i there is a long hard road ahead of me, but i also know that this is one of the most pivotal and important years of my life.

The decisions i make now will be the basis of an amazing and beautiful life

And by the time i am 41 my life is going to be amazing.

So this is to everyone out there who has lost someone, or been fired or is just in a bad place right now, i know its scary and daunting and everywhere you look you just see problems you have not got the strength to handle right now. It will get better and you will find yourself and a life again.

And if you need someone , most of you know my mobile number and to those who do not know me but need someone to talk, can add me at YM ellieariffin@yahoo.com

No comments: