Thursday, December 13, 2012

Never take her as an OPTION

She came to you asking for attention, you said you were busy.. She called out to you in the middle of the night, you said you wanna sleep.  She fought with you for no reason just to spend time talking to the one she needs the most, you said she is impossible.. yes she is bad..demanding..possessive..jealous, weak, emotional
 And yes she throws a lot of tantrums right?... But remember...once upon a time when you were ALONE, you look at the moon and said "I'll give Everything for Someone who disturb me all the time, I'll never leave her alone, I'll never let her cry... SHE still LOVE YOU
Maybe you should just try to understand her ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Assalammualaikum wbt Dear Elina,

1.How are you ? Long time no see..

2.Sorry that I lost your numbers and email - that's what happen when you travel too much....

3.Please email me or sms or call when you are free.Just want to ask you how are you...

Thanks.

Imagineer from Crab Nebula
Mobile = +60173650900
Email = badrytronics@gmail.com