Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Specially dedicated to my best friend syerry


This is my best friend Syerry. Lately im feeling kinda sad after she tender her resignation. Its not because i have to take over her client but i guess I'm gonna miss her a lot. In fact everyone is gonna miss her.

I'm gonna miss her jokes and "squeaking voice". Oh yeah..especially when we have to travel outstation. Really gonna miss those moment.Cry

The moment with Syerry that i will never,never forget for the rest of my life is during New Year's Eve.(She will know what I'm talking about). I know she and Mark really felt sorry about that night.

Among all my girlfriends i love her the most. Even though we will still see keep in touch and have lunch together, this office will never be the same without her...thanks to my EVP.

No comments: