Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I am Love By The Almighty


Today as i open my eyes in the morning,looking at the sky, I felt the warmth of Allah's existance surrounding the whole of me. Just a week ago He tested me with something that pierced right thru my heart.And i thought i couldnt live another day to bear the pain. But I guess like they said, Allah will never test you beyond your capability.

He knows the strength that I have in myself which i don't even know that it exist. I've lived through so much that when I looked back, i was amazed that i had that kind of strength in me.

Adlan introduced me to his friend Azhar yesterday and again Allah did His miracle stuff. I've always wanted to learn how to fly an aircraft and Ive put that dream aside just for the sacrifices i made for many love ones. And now, Azhar is gonna be my tutor, teaching me everything about flying and my theory starts next week. Allah tested me with love and He takes it away after learning a valuable lesson thru out the short term relationship I had and bless me with my all time dream...FLYING AN AIRCRAFT.

Razak was right. Allah does love me alot and thats why He tested me again and again. Im not a failure and there is nothing wrong with me actually. Allah just want to hear my voice all the time.Going thru the pain in life, He knows He will hear my voice all the time.Though i never had luck with relationships...but he bless me with 2 wonderful angels whom Im so proud of.The light of my life, Ahmad Ridhwan and Siti Sarah. And the song on my my page "GOAL" by Shayne Ward is specially dedicated to my 2 wonderful angels.

Throught my last fail relationship, Ive gain extra strength and dignity.And yes I can proudly said, I've won the battle.

No comments: