Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I wish i can explain who is Ellie

My life is full of issues that sometimes i feel different from everyone else. And the sad part is that, I look tough from the outside but deep down inside of me, Im just a simple gal with a simple heart.One thing for sure is that, only Allah and I know my trueself. Its very unfortunate sometimes I am unable to explain myself to my friends. Especially those are close to me. I know I need not explain or even justified myself to anyone but at times its difficult because my life revolves with too many issues.

Well as for me I take it as test from Allah but to my friends its like I was the one who invited all these issues. Its just that they said I am not a firm person and that I let poeple run their feet on my head. So much that most of the time I don't share things with anyone.

Everyday I become main target for my friends to attack. I might be smiling everytime and everyday(hehehehe) I get the tongue lashing from them, only Allah knows how much it hurt that i can't explain myself to them.

I'm Elina Ariffin, an individual Allah created to be different from evryone. I mean every individual is unique in their own ways and every individual is totally different from each other.

Sometimes, to not let myself hurt...I pretended like I am watching some kind of movies..looking at my friends tongue lashing me. Its funny why they chose me. Why not someone else in the group.

Whatever it is, I still and truly love all my friends especially the "Pantry Group"

No comments: