Sunday, June 28, 2009

I am Actually blessed


Yesterday I spent most of my time with my best friend "My BABY". We chatted for hours and I mean hours that is almost whole day. LOL. Miss him alot. Even though we are no longer a couple but I still and always love him. He is such a baby in my heart. We spoke about those old times we were together as a couple. The songs he dedicated to me and about stuffs that we used to talk about.
I told him about people who keep hurting me again and again so much that at times i just shut myself in my so called "Comfortable Numb World".
I asked him what is it about me that people just love to find issues? He said the same thing what my best friend Zue told me once..THEY ARE JUST JEALOUS WITH MY PERSONALITY..."My BABY" told me even his girlfriend is so jealous with my personality. I don't see why.
Heheheeh some people call me a lil brown angel but I call myself the lil brown devil. One of our client, En Fauzi said "Ellie, you are like wali" and that made me laugh. Me? Wali? Oh dear. I mean which wali has black nails(gothic) and with 7 studs on her ears and belly button pierced?
Seriously, despite all the horrible issues i have to go thru in my everyday life, I realised now how much I am blessed by Allah's blessing.
Well I am happy with my life...really I do..

No comments: