Sunday, July 26, 2009

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPENT BEHIND YOUR OFFICE DESK...LOL


Today, the first thing I saw when I turn on my YM was En Raffie's status. "Al Fatihah for Yasmin Ahmad...:( our prayers will be with her. She is one of the greatest local film maker.Gonna miss her great festive advertisements.
When I thought about her, how she collapsed during a meeting at Media Prima office, it makes me wonder about myself. She is a perfectionist and she was always busy with her work..its really scary. What if I it happen to me like what happen to Yasmin. She is 50 and I reckon by now she has everything in her life.
Even though I work for my kids, but whats the point if I collapsed and never to wake up again?Oh dear! I will miss out on the things I want to do with my kids and my dad. Perhaps its about time i change my priority in life. I should do what i enjoy doing and the most important thing is to give more time for my princess and my lil prince.
I know if Ridhwan and Sarah are given 2 choice..spent a quality time with their mom and to have material, they will choose spending time with me.
From now on, I am gonna reduce my time at the office. No more staying back late. Work will never be finished no matter how long I stay and do it. But the time I miss spending with my kids can never come back. Doctor told me I have 2 years, I refused to believe that because only Allah knows but just in case its shorter than what the doctor told me, at least i have spent the best quality time with my 2 angels.
Of course I will still fight for my life. The reason I do not want my dad to know that I am sick is because I do not want him to worry. Someday, when I am fully cured which I know I will, just someday, I might just tell him. But for time being, I just want to enjoy life with my daddy and my 2 kids..smell the flowers, hear the birds chirping, putting black henna on my nails and toe nails, watch movie, play my guitar etc etc etc. Of course not forgetting my no 1 duty which is to Allah.
I will take my life a day at a time and spent it wisely.

No comments: