Saturday, August 1, 2009

ME & my melacholic mood

Lately my body has been feeling very lethargic, but I must NOT show it to anyone. I must remain strong and fight for my life.And I don't know why, the past week, thought of my late mom keep coming to mind and it put me in a very sentimental mood lately.
Oh I heard this song which i fell in love with. DO U REALLY LOVE ME by AOP. Its a beautiful Indonesian song. Unfortunately I don't have anyone to dedicate it to. Normally any love song I would dedicate it to Allah and my kids, but this particular song is really meant for a couple thats in love.
Most of the times, I'm practically happy without a relationship, but at times I do feel kinda alone. ANd today I'm in that swing of melacholic mood and feeling really irritable and raw.And at this moment I really feel like I need someone to sit and talk to me and wish I have someone whom I can call my own, and when I am down, he would give me his shoulder and say..here! come here ellie, cry on this shoulder of mine..lol.
Every night I would turn on to my close friend's radio station. http://www.radioforfun.com. He is my close friend at Jakarta. Very nice guy and he is also in the same boat with me. Alone and no one to call our own. hehehehe.So at times he would cheer me up and I would cheer him up. He would play my request and sent me nice Indonesia songs.
(Yawnnnnn!!) Gosh I am really sleepy..I will continue writing tomorrow. Gudnite all

No comments: