Thursday, October 15, 2009

To The Shining Star Of My Heart QEL..

This song is specially dedicated to someone very very special to me..the apple of my eyes, Qel. With lots and lots of love...

Before you Qel, my life was like a moonless nite. Very dark but there stars-points of light and reason. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire, there was brilliancy. "I looked up to see him smiling a crooked smile so beautiful that i could only stare at him like an idiot".
I was prepared to feel.... relieved. Having you know about everything, not needing to keep secrets from you. BUt I didnt expect to feel more than that. i like it. It makes me....HAPPY.
"I am glad", I said. I'd worried that he might regret telling me these things he told me. It was good knowing that wasn't the case.

No comments: