Sunday, October 11, 2009

Papadom

I don't normally watch Malay movie but with the recommendation from my eldest brother, I decided to take the kids to watch PAPADOM at the GSC Summit. I must say, it's a thumbs up. And besides the actor happen to be my favourite, Afdlin Shauki. Always like his acting. The kids wanted to watch G-Force but I made a deal with them. I will buy G-Force DVD(pirated copy) which they can watch again and again (especially Sarah) provided they watched PAPADOM with me. And the kids agreed.
After the movie, stopped at Focus Point to make me a a new glasses(getting old that i need a reading glasses now). Recently I notice that i have difficulty with my reading. The sales assistant kept telling me I am too young to have a reading glasses. Until I insisted they checked my eyes and told them that I am not actually young. I am 40. Hehehehe they thought that I am 28...hmmm...must be the tomato juice. After checking my eyes, she told me that I do actually need reading glasses.
Checked my tagged and my emails. Got a couple of emails from my Pete. He sent me my favourite pictures. Pictures of him and his mom. I just love looking at his mom's photo. I bet if my mom is still alive, she would look like Pete's mom...God I wish I still have mama.

No comments: