Saturday, June 5, 2010

Al Fatihah to Tuan Alwee




Al Fatihah
Alwee Ab Ghani
9 July 1957 - 6 June 2010
Innalillahiwainnailaihi raji'un... 3hours ago, my closest client who was not only a client but a very close friend and also like a brother to me, Supt. Alwee AB Ghani from Bukit Aman passed away after 2 and half months of being critically ill. Just last week when he asked Tuan Syed of IPK Selangor to take him for Chicken Rice at Shah Alam. Despite being sick, he asked Tuan Syed of my condition and Tuan Syed had informed him about my operation and my stubbornness. Right after my operation, Tuan Syed told him I had crab and prawn on the same day of the operation and just after my discharged from the hospital, i drove my car to Sunway. Tuan Alwee despite his condition at that time, was pretty much angry and told Tuan Syed to come with me to his house.

Above pictures were taken 21 days before Arwah passed away

5 years Ive known Tuan Alwee, he was a strict man when it comes to work and duty. Towards the last 6 months of his life, he gave me more advice and always talked about his family and had spent more time with his family. He promised me that he would attend my wedding but I guess we can only plan but everything is up to the Almighty.





So this journal is specially dedicated to my client/friend/big brother SUPT ALWEE AB GHANI who was and will always be dear to me. Will miss you Tuan. Al- Fatihah.
Tuan Alwee has always been proud of his parents. Always advised me to always take good care of my dad.
Celebrating his 26th Wedding Anniversary .

Quote from Tuan Alwee that came with this picture : [Seronoks tengok gamba2 vacation wit fam + ank2buah di Bandung 9-12 Jan 2010. kepada semua amek ar kesempatan masa yg ade nih vacation wit fam + adk bradek + ank2buah. U wont regret !!!!].
Alwee A. Ghani
Thanx isteri ku, along, alang, wanie + Qilah and Nuar, nana & ayien for a wonderful time together2. Tis is jez a beginning. meh arrr mklong + fam, mklang + fam, pkder + fam, pkteh + fam & Ucu + fam..next trip ehhh. really looking 4wrd !!!!
January 15 at 12:36am
Alwee A. Ghani
masa nih dia org smo x nyempat2 nk turun nk pijak bumi Bdg. Ktorg relax jerr...well U know me cool as cucumber kan kan kan
January 15 at 2:27pm ·
Despite his busy schedule, he never neglected his family


Quote and comment came with this picture:
Alwee A. Ghani
jez love de views...
December 2, 2009 at 11:34am
Elina Ariffin:
yeap..remember sadiq and me snap pic membelakang this view...heheheeh
December 2, 2009 at 12:37pm
Alwee A. Ghani:
huhuhu amek gmba x pe jgn terjun udah lerr..level 29 tuh ateh bukit lg..x sempat nk mngucaps ooooo..kan Mya
December 2, 2009 at 10:17pm ·
Quote from Tuan Alwee that came with this picture: [Kesihatan yg baik makes all things possible, kekayaan / kemewahan makes all things work & LOVE makes all things BEAUTIFUL. Smoga U all have them all.. Good luck & al de best in 2010..

Was taken 2 and half months back after biopsy

Discharged after 10days of being hospitalised at PPUM. Quote that came with this picture from Tuan Alwee :[bosa hati dan terharu semua adk bradeks dr JB & Cheras, Ampg + Klang dtg lawat aku yg sakeet nih. Ko org sbonanyer ubat paling mujarabs. TQ so much semoga kita dpt jumpa lagiiiii..insyallah]

Was taken on 15th May 2010 (21 days before passed away)

Was taken on 16th May 2010 (20 days before passed away)


2 comments:

kembars said...

Al Fatihah semoga roh arwah sentiasa dicucuri rahmatNya dan diletakkan bersama golongan solihin...sumbangan tuan kepada Rakan Cop amat besar. Syukur dapat mengenali Tuan walaupun dalam tempoh yang singkat. - Mohamad Zaki Ibrahim

kembars said...

Al Fatihah semoga roh arwah sentiasa dicucuri rahmatNya dan diletakkan bersama golongan solihin...sumbangan tuan kepada Rakan Cop amat besar. Syukur dapat mengenali Tuan walaupun dalam tempoh yang singkat. - Mohamad Zaki Ibrahim