Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Message Allah has Sent To Me

The past one week, I dunno why the name of this particular Surah in the Quran kept playing in my mind. Everyday and every minute. Then from every hour, it went to every minute and then every seconds. So i decided to take my translation Quran and go thru the meaning of each ayat in that surah. I realised then why it suddenly came to my mind. Allah was sending a message to me. My whole body trembled when I read the meaning. Masha Allah..its beautiful. Jazakh-Allah Khair. I hope whoever reads this entry will watch both of these videos till the end. Before I post this video, I kept watching them again and again. And each time I watched them, I cried and have this tingling running through my spine. No wonder Allah kept playing the name of this Surah in my mind until I opened the translation and looked into it. Subhanallah..


No comments: