Tuesday, May 18, 2010

To My Qel....LOL!


One night, Ellie was fondly thinking of her fiance Qel. His birthday was coming up and she wanted to do something extra special for him. So, she decided to ask God for help.
Ellie called out "God?"

God replied "Yes, my dear Ellie?"

Ellie asked : I think that my boyfriend, Qel , is the most wonderful man. He makes me so very very happy. God I want to do the same for him. Change me into the woman that Qel will think is the most beautiful, the most kind, the most affectionate and the most loving."

God asked "Are u you SURE that's what you want?"

Ellie replied "Yes. Yes, I am sure".

God answered "Very well Ellie, go to sleep and rest, for when you wake up tomorrow morning you will have your wish".

Ellie was very excited, but eventually she fell into deep deep sleep. When she awoke the next morning, she remembered the promise God made to her. She prang out of bed and ran to the mirror to see what she looked like. What she saw was a woman with no make up on and uncombed hair. Ellie recoqnised her. It was the same woman that greeted her at the mirror every morning.
Ellie cried out "God!!"

God replied "Yes my dear Ellie?"
An exasperated Ellie said "You said while I slept, You would change me into a woman of Qel's dream. I woke up this morning, I look EXACTLY the same, I feel EXACTLY the same."

God answered " My dear Ellie, I did not say I would change you into the woman of Qel's dream while you slept. I said, when you awoke, you would have your wish. I didn't take interest in your request just last night. I have been working on that since you were in your mother's womb. I have working on your wish for the last 40 years. I haven't made you into the woman of his dream. Ellie, I have made you into the woman BEYOND his dream....

Hehehehehehe...sorrryyyy sayang! Just a story that made me a lil vain huh?? Love you very very much

No comments: