Wednesday, June 16, 2010

This Journal Is Dedicated to all the Innocent Souls including Baby Tes


The first email I received this morning was from my sis. The moment I saw the pictures in this email, i can feel like a knife ripping my heart and my tears just kept rolling down my cheeks. Even an animal knows how to care it's babies. Sometimes when I see this kind of pictures I always wonder what was running in their sick mind. I have a daughter and a son..everyday I would pray to Allah to protect them and as many other kids from such sick bastards.

Even to those who dumped babies in dumpsters, i mean why wait till the babies are born? Why not abort it at an early stage. I mean not that i agree with abortion but rather than wait for the innocent lives are born and just simply dump the babies like its some kind of rubbish. For God sake!
Here is the picture that comes with the email i received this morning. This was Varsha who went missing on UPSR day and was killed brutally.






No comments: