Friday, February 18, 2011

I Am Sorry For Having To Make This Decision..

Today, i have finally decided that i am not gonna get married "again". The problem is I don't know what should I tell my the "other half's"parents that i decided to call off the wedding. I have been postponing the wedding since last year April. Everyone that i know has been asking when is the big day, when is the big day...The last marriage was not only a failure but it has left me a deep scar..

What made me change my mind? Well, last time it was just fear..but now after seeing the condition of my good friend who is also having cancer, made me realised how things can change within a very short period of time. And there are so many things that i want to do in life. I don't know if one day my cancer can and will be cured..so i have decided to tell him the truth. I don't think i want to go on with the relationship. I think I will only hurt his feelings but he will get over it.
I just want to focus on my cancer(find the cure), my kids, dad, and i am gonna do lots of backpacking trips either alone or with my best friend Nini. After all life is too short to waste and i think as long as in whatever i do, The Almighty is my number One...it should be OK...
23rd Feb will be my first backpacking, and the next one on the 4th March will be another trip. So with this particular entry...to whom it may concern...you will be set free...


3 comments:

Jaffar said...

Salam Ellie,
Ini Abang J,
I am sorry too you have made this decision but I really do hope that you did not.
Walau apapun, abang tetap berdoa apa yang ellie lakukan, ellie telah fikirkan masak2.
Ya Allah, kau peliharalah adikku ini. Aamin.

THE BRAVEONE said...

Salam Abg J,

You still read my blog? Thank you abg J. Who knows kan Abg J, Allah might change my mind one of this day kan? Thank you for the doa too abg J..

Jaffar said...

Apa yg dah berlaku anggaplah sebagai tauladan dan sempadan hidup ini.
I am not perfect myself.
Take care adikku.