Wednesday, February 16, 2011

TO MY VERY VERY BEST FRIEND NZ...

Today I am kinda sad coz my best friend NZ has left for Jakarta and only God knows when will he be back here...yes he is just a phone call away but (Gosh if he reads this, he is really really gonna get big headed) but I really do miss having him around. I miss the night cycling we had almost every night( and i am pretty pretty sure he already start missing my special coffee, right NZ?)
The past 3 weeks, i have been going through a very tough time and he is always there for me. He is a very funny guy and always give me good advice regards to my boyfriend..he just know how to make me laugh when i am so hurt and so NZ..this is for you...U are my best friend forever...
Lots of your friends want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to. Promise you won’t forget me, because if I thought you would, I’d never leave. It is by chance we met . . . by choice we became friends. The rain may be falling hard outside, but your smile makes it all alright. I’m so glad that you’re my friend. I know our friendship will never end. Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends whom we choose. An honest answer is the sign of true friendship. Thank you NZ
A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart just like u did NZ
When you look around and your world is crumbling or when you think no one loves you, your best friend is the one to run to you.
A best friend is someone who knows what you deeply feel and sees the inner you! its someone who felts the way you do, and never run out over you nomatter what! and someone who knows you can always count on!!!!



No comments: