Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Client's Email Notification in My Blackberry Is Like Music To My Ears..

I used to hate the sound of my email notification when i received them at my Blackberry...I always feel like its a nuisance to me and like...eeergggh why oh why are there so many emails especially junk mails...but lately...the sound of the emails notification on my Blackberry seems to be the nicest music to my ears. And each time there is notification, i would jumped with excitement...with my pixie look and sometimes like a lil girl jumping in front of a candy jar begging please please when her mommy decided to buy those colorful candies.
This is how i look like when receiving my client's email lately....
If it comes from my Yahoo..it has a different tone and when it comes from my Gmail it will be another sound..Both make me jump with full of excitement...event though most of the time its junk that fills up my inbox...but my heart will still ask..."aaaahhhh my client..yay! must be my client..."


No comments: