Wednesday, February 9, 2011

To my darling Rufina


Today I received a message at my Facebook Inbox from my Malaysia Airlines(MH) batch girl...I miss all of them and thanks to facebook i get to find almost half of them on FB..I just have to copy and paste the message she sent and paste here so I wont lose it.(its really touchy and sweet of her)...A sweet message from a sweet person..Love you Rufina Radius...and thank you...we sure had a great time back in 1990(with our basic instructor Mr Madana whom we call Mr Banana)...giler wooo...hehehehe. Here is what she wrote to me today...

I'm speechless at first to know abt your condition now.. And U know, I miss U so much.... I remember the trip to Genting... I remember when just the two of us singing Sheila Majid songs in your car... and to me, U're the best (woman) driver that I've ever met...( hey I've never seen a woman who drives so fast with just one hand holding the steering and one hand scratching her back !!! hahaa..but U did that..!! Fantastic. Elina, whatever happen...please please do not give up. I'm holding my tears......O dear ! I pray for U to get well soon. Take care. Love U fren.

God willing I will visit you at Kota Kinabalu one of this day...shall we sing the song "lagenda" by Sheila Majid again? LOL

No comments: