Wednesday, January 28, 2009

FORGIVE ME..


Slept at 6am this morning but woke up at 7.30am. Just couldn't sleep thinking how much I must have hurt his feeling when I told him that our relationship is finally over. I still remember his look last night when he told me he doesn't want to lose me and he had his tears streaming.
I feel so shitty for hurting him. I know how much he loves me but I also know that there is no happy ending to our relationship because he is married. I love him so much but I can never hurt another woman by loving her husband.
I know Allah is testing me.
The whole night after I sent him back, I couldn't stop thinking how much I've hurt him. But i had to do what I did last night.As I'm writing this, my heart is feeling really sad. I have never in my entire life, INTENTIONALLY hurt anyone. UNINTENTIONALLY perhaps as I'm only human being. Sayang, please forgive me. I have to let you go despite the love I have for you was and is always true and sincere and I will always love you.
I know someday, you will be okay. Once you return back to your country to be with your wife and kids, things will be ok. I'm doing this for the best of every party. PLEASE FORGIVE ME MY SWEETHEART..FORGIVE ME

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no one perfect int the world .. to be happy with your life.. thanks for everything

THE BRAVEONE said...

Im really sorry...I pray for your happiness..eternity