Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Its finally Over...


27th January 2009, finally my relationship with him is over. I have to make this decision not base on my heart but this time I'm using my brain. I have to put my heart aside this time when making the decision to end my relationship of 1 year 3 months.
I have thought about it the past 4-5 months and finally I managed to pull myself together and said to him what I had to say. Though this is the first time I fell in love with a guy( never in my life i fell in love), I have to make this decision to end our relationship.
Its the best decision i had to make. 5 months ago I found out that he is married and I was devastated and i felt like my whole world collapsed but then I realised that I have 2 beautiful angels that love me sooooo much and wants me to be happy. They need their mom to be happy and that is what I will be for them. I want to be happy myself. Only by being happy will I be able to make others happy and God says He will only helps those who help themselves.
One thing Im glad is that after this Im not gonna allow any men to hurt my feelings anymore. No more crying for MEN. I deserve the happiness. Its been too long I forgot who Elina is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

always waiting other moments.. never break off for me

THE BRAVEONE said...

IM TRULY SORRY for this decision..