Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I"ve been Dreaming About My Late Mama lately


The past few days, I've been dreaming of my late mom. Every time i closed my eyes, there she was in my dream again. She doesn't look sad or anything. In fact the one i had today, I was in a car with her. She took me for a long ride in a car I've never owned before, at least not my car. It was an old white Mercedes probably 1970. We both, just the 2 of us in the car. I remember she stop by a beach, I don't know where but never seen the place before. I can feel the wind blowing my face. In my last dream during that trip to the beach i remember telling her how much I've missed her since she's gone. The funny thing is that, she never said a word..she was just driving and smiling listening to me talking all the way like a chatter box.
After the trip to the beach i remember she sent me back, but it wasn't my house. When i turned around to wave goodbye she wasn't there anymore. I really miss her soo much.It has been 13 years since she left to be with the Almighty.
By the way, I remember the night before she passed away, she was watching Pocahontas. She told me "Girl this is very touchy..I love this movie". Mama this is for you,THE QUEEN OF MY HEART. I will love u for as long as i am still breathing.

No comments: