Thursday, January 8, 2009

That wicked old women just spoilt my day


Things were going so fine when i woke up this morning. before going to the office i went to the petrol station near my house to have my car washed. While waiting for my car to be washed, I went to the ATM machine located at the Shell station itself, keyed in my PIN number just to check the balance in my Maybank account, to see if EPF has bank in my money. Yup! There it was..the extra RM1,149.00 which i will be receiving from EPF for the next 12months. Today I got my first payment.
All the way I was thanking Allah for the rezeki He gave me despite my boss deducted my whole entire December salary.But who can stop Allah from giving His humble servant rezeki as He is the only Provider. Reached the office at 10.30..my day was so busy with work. I was doing 3 things at one time because I was trying to beat the time.
Everything was fine even though I had a very busy busy day. But I was still smiling.
Told Nini that I would stop over at her place.I try to make a point to meet up with Nini and As, my 2 best friend as much as I can even if its for a short moment. Really miss them when I don't get to see them.
I was in the kitchen having my dinner with the 2 of them when Nini told me what my maid had told her. It all started about her experience at my Ex- Evil mother in law.It was torturing moment for her during that one week stay at Melaka. The she was made to work like a donkey. Knowing that old wicked woman, she has filthy mouth that never said any good things about anyone but herself, and her mean evil character. I had a miserable life the day I got married to her son. I was made to work like a slave,and her words were never once like a decent old woman.
My maid told Nini that during her trip to Melaka, not only she had such a bad miserable experience, but that old wicked woman was trying to dig information about me. For God sake, it's like 4 years since my marriage to her son DEAD n OVER. She asked my maid things like "what time i go to work, what time i normally come back from work, and who are the men i brought home"
She is F@#*king sick in the brain. What MEN???She always think that I'M a whore just because I was a flight attendant. She and her whole family are the type of people who give religion a bad name. I might not be religious but not a day I forget about Allah and not a day I miss on my Zikir. And in my heart, I don't have any intention in hurting anyone.Not even her or my ex husband or even their entire family.
But the things she asked my maid really hurt me. Why can't she and her whole family leave me alone.
I really pray One day, Allah will make them pay for every little lie that they made about me and that include my ex husband.

2 comments:

PutriAmbeng Buih said...

wow..wow..am so sorry..hang on tough there. Never allow anyone to be in charge of ur emotions..luv u..

THE BRAVEONE said...

Thank you Putri. Its ok. Im kinda use to all the fitnah from this lady and her whole entire family. Its Allah's test for me.