Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Secret Admirer Love Letter


Dear Mr @#*&,

I'm writing this and leaving it where you'll find it. It's not that I wouldn't like you to know who your secret admirer is, it's just that I'm really, really shy. I'm also afraid that if I tell you who I am, you'll reject me or laugh at me. So for now, I'd just like to admire you from afar. Admiring you isn't hard to do. You're the most attractive man I know and no one in this planet earth can hold a candle to you.
You're the bright spot in my day, Mr @#*&. I think I could almost say that I love you. Yes! I will say it. But I'm still not brave enough to tell you. Maybe, after I've worked up the courage, I'll ask you out for a drink or a meal. We could meet at Mamak Stall and get to know each other over a long, leisurely dinner. Maybe if we were sitting across the table from each other, I wouldn't be so shy and would be able to tell you how I feel. And you could tell me all about your life -- your hopes, your dreams, your goals.
If we could meet, I'd be able to tell you all the things I love about you. I love the way you talk & joke even when other people don't laugh. I love the way the light shines on your brown hair and the way your clothes are always so funky. You're perfect and I'd love to be the lucky gal who wins your love. If only I had the courage to tell you how I feel.
Until then, I'll just have to stay,
Your Secret Admirer

No comments: