Thursday, January 22, 2009

If Only u know How Much you have hurt me and still hurt me


This song is how i once felt for the man i thought was my soul mate gives me tingles every time i listen to it.........A cry of correct pain, but you can be understood and to accept. Especially if something beautiful is found. It doesn't need to escape, it doesn't serve, it, doesn't help.....
" Sometimes I wish I never met you, So I could say goodbye to all my pain.
We've had a good relationship,Why would you want to turn it around?I sit up at night and always cry,Wondering where you are wishing you were holding me tight.And when you lied to me and I forgave,I trusted and I believed in you.
Then one day, it happened again.How could you hurt me so?I love you so much it hurts Sometimes,Wishing I could go back.Back to the day that we first met,To skip my regret.I'm sorry for all that I've done,but two wrongs don't make a right.
I wish we could start over,to do things right this time.Maybe then I won't wonder all the time,How could you hurt me so?Dear God! Why does it hurt so bad. Why do I have to have this feelings for you when you know from the very beginning you are gonna hurt me? Why did you have to tell me you love and and miss me all the time. You kept on lying to me. Meeting you soon will be my last goodbye to you. Thank you for all the time you gave me.

No comments: