Thursday, April 16, 2009

Living with FRENEMY Pt 2


I don't understand so many things about us humans.Why do we hurt those we love? Why as soon as we get something we don't want it? Why do we mate for life,only to spend the rest of our life complaining about our mate?
If I knew the answers to these, I am sure it would quiet my soul, but I guess they are not mine to know.
I specially don't understand about people who claim they are my friends. At this moment, I am at Kelana Jaya Medical Hospital taking care of my sick son, Ridhwan. Been here since last Tuesday night. Sitting alone here, I tried to understand things that has been happening around me lately. First with my work. I tried to do the best I can and I think I have given the best that I can. I mean, everytime after my kids are asleep i would go back to the office doing all my work alone and go home at 4am.
I have been requesting for an assistant but to no avail my request was rejected by the company. They said the Government project is more important than the private one that I'm handling.I broke down on Tuesday when I was asked to inform some of the guys at work to do some preparation for my boss and they actually told me We're going back and if Encik @#*% wants it..ask him to call us personally.
They fail to see the consequences which of course it will be on me. Rushed back home to attend to my sick son. He was very very sick but thats my problem to solve. I am not just a single mom but I'm a single mom who has to attend to my kids all by myself and also the job i have is very demanding. The first time I broke down was last year somewhere in July during my outstation trip where I tried to kill myself. At that time I snapped and just lost my mind.
The same night I rushed my son to the hospital where he always got admitted. His temperature was 40 degrees Celsius. The next day first thing in the morning at 8am, my boss buzz my on YM and screwed me for the things my colleague didn't do. Life just isn't fair. The whole day I got screwed on YM. I have actually tender my resignation but HR refuse to accept and asked me to retract back the resignation via email which I have not done.
The saddest part was when I tender my resignation someone I take as my close friends take this opportunity to buried me deep down in the ground. Till today I feel sad and stupid. Why didn't I listen to the voice that always whisper in my ear. Since that moment I decided to stay away from some people in my life
THEY CALL THEM FRIENDS BUT ALL THEY DO IS LIE TO ME..LIE LIE LIE STRAIGHT IN MY EYES .

No comments: