Friday, September 18, 2009

Salam Eidul Fitri

Today is the last day at work before Eidul Fitri festival. Many have gone back to their hometown last Wednesday. I am glad that i managed to apologies to those I have sinned in this office. People that I nicknamed or gossiped in my previous chapter of life.
In this new chapter, I decided to " zerorise " my mistakes with them and no more having cliques. Yesterday, the moment I gave people that I have sinned a hug and an apology, the moment I told them I have made many wrongs and mistake towards them, I felt the warmth in my chest and suddenly a big weight was lifted off my shoulder. I might not have best friends in the office anymore but one thing i know, I have gained many friends and after this my life in the office will be different. No more having cliques, everyone is equally treated.
Everyday is a transformation, a new sensation, alteration, modification, an incarnation,celebration. Everyday is a new equation, revelation, information, anticipation ON TO ANOTHER DESTINATION.
God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change
The courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference

If we want to find happiness, lets stop thinking about gratitude or ingratitude and give for the inner joy of giving

No comments: