Saturday, September 19, 2009

She is back?

Today as I was driving to KL to send the brownies Nora ordered, received a text messages. But i didn't bother to read instantly as i have been receiving a lot of Eidul Mubarak wishes. When I reached Ampang Point, remembered about the text message I received. Flip my Sony Ericsson phone, read the message.
Well it wasn't an Eidul wish but a message I received from someone who was at one time close to me and Nini. She told me that she will not go back to Sarawak this Eidul Fitri and she is all aline here. I don't know why but I felt sorry for her. So I told her to come over and celebrate Eidul Fitri with me and Nini and my family.
As much we were disappointed with her, I just feel sorry for her. And I bet she must be feeling lonely right now. And later after i have done with the cooking, I received more messages from her. This time she gave me her new contact number and her new house address.
Probably tomorrow I'd just drop by at her place with some of the Rendang and Ketupat. Let's see if Nini wants to come along. I guess its ok to give her a second chance though I am so afraid to have anymore close friends after what had happened at the office during Ramadhan. I am happy right now being on my own. Everyone is equal and no one is extra special as BFF anymore except Nini, Linda, Shaharudin(Qelana) & Mike.
Well will see how tomorrow is..and i will update

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Everyone is equal and no one is extra special as BFF anymore except Nini, Linda, Shaharudin(Qelana) & Mike."

Be happy, but I'm so sad to heart that. Why me not special ?
...............
some one in your life

Anonymous said...

I know she girl. His initial "A" right ?

..........
some one in your life