Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Finally 5 sessions are over...

I finally complete my 5 sessions of radiation therapy. Yesterday was the worst effect. The vomiting and i felt so weak. Nini was with me yesterday and she couldn't stand seeing me sitting on the toilet floor with my head putting on the toilet bowl. I really wish she didn't have to see those moment. She accompanied me all the time and Qel too (only thing is Qel accompanied me via SMS as he is not here at KL)..At 3.30pm, I was still feeling so weak but just had to drive to the office.
Sadiq and Din said "Ellie go home la..look at you..you look so pale with reddish eye bag"..but one of my boss need some clarification and need me to settle some problem with one of our client After the short meeting, my 2nd boss called me into his room. TO told me that he is considering of transferring me to a lighter work but I begged him not to. Work is like drug running through my vain. I am addicted to work. The harder the task is....the "drug-high" i get.
He told me my big boss will make the decision whether to get an assistant for me of to transfer me to a lighter work. He said stress is bad for my cancer. I begged and begged him yesterday to let me stay where my current position is. He told me they will not decrease my salary..only the work will be lighter. But i don't want a lighter work/task.
So I told him that each time i indulge my self into work, i will forget about my cancer. So he told me to be strong as Allah will always be with me. He told me to do extra prayers like Tahajud and he gave me some name of herbs that i should try because one of his friend's daughter took that herb and cured. Now she is cancer free for 3 years.
Finally TO told me, he will not transfer me to a lighter work provided i update him on my progress. I know I am gonna be ok, insyaAllah...with my sibbling's encouragement, my niece Tiara, my best friend Nini, my sweetheart Qel, who are always there for me...InsyaAllah.

No comments: