Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Fresh New Start


Today, I have decided to have a new fresh start. I have decided to delete all unnecessary negative element in my life. After my hospital appointment, I rested at Nini's place until i was feeling ok. There I listed down all the things and people that I don't need in my life. After doing the listing, I sign in to my Facebook and deleted anything or anyone that I have considered my past. Got onto my YM deleted all my past and finally, got on this blog of mine, have a new make up and disable what I need to disable.
Some may say I am dysfunctional in many ways, from the way I dress, from the way live my life but one thing I know I am truly happy with my life. I realised "This is me" and yes I am different even if to some I have split personalities and crazy...so be it as long as I am happy and not feeling miserable inside.
Now that I have deleted my past, I shall live the way I want my life to be. And never to bother what anyone wants to say or do. Special thanks to the Almighty, my family, Qel, Nini and not forgetting my God brother, Milli..

No comments: