Saturday, October 10, 2009

My Day Today


Today I decided to go for my run at MPSJ track. Its been 5 months since I last went for my work out at the gym. Not just because I have been busy but also my left leg needed the rest for 6 months. Woke up at 5.45am, did some reading and really forgot the time until my Pete text me at 6.25am. Replied his text and took my ablution and prayed.
Wanted to just stay in bed at least until 7.30am but then again need to start my exercise. Changed into my exercise attire and woke the kids up.Decided to bring my kids and my helper along. Only managed to do 5 rounds around the track. After 5 rounds, my left leg was still feeling OK.Not bad I said to myself.Told myself, need to do one more test to see if my leg can take it..running up and down the steps. Another 10 rounds of ups and downs of the 25 steps non stop. Alhamdulillah til now my left leg is OK.
Weather was really nice. Sarah and I were singing "What a wonderful world" all the way back home. I see trees of green, Red roses too.I see them bloom for me and u..and I think to myself WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD. The colours of the rainbow so pretty in the sky( Sarah & I jus love to sing)....Sent the kids n my helper back home and decided to visit mama's grave. Recite some verses from the Quran for her. Had a lil chat with her. Updating her stuffs....telling her things that happened at the office and telling her about this wonderful guy i just know. God! it feels so 'tenang' at her grave. Really pray to meet mama again.
Went back home,don't know why feeling lethargic but then my room needed my attention. Decided to clean my room at the same time enjoying my text messages with my Petey. Just after doing the cleaning, went out with my angels for lunch(food at home is too luxurious for me, big prawn curry, chicken ginger with leek, etc). I just need some simple food, vegetarian.
Wanted to pay Nini a visit but was too tired. Perhaps later tonight. Decided to take a short nap but my short nap wasn't that short. I slept til 6pm. Must be the DETOX. I detox my body every 6 month but since after Ramadhan, I only eat once a day so probably with the detox and lack of food in my body made me feel lethargic.
Decided to have a quick check on my Tagged. Something caught my eyes. My ex changed his profile picture. He only put the picture which he knew only me will understand. Every time, he puts that picture, it means he is sad. Its already been a year when I broke up, but why is he still doing this to me. I have to move on with my life. He had his 20months chance with me. I am not a person who would wreck someone's marriage. Its bad enough not knowing I was having a relationship with a married man. But guess what? This time that profile picture he just change is not gonna make me feel sorry. I have a life. I am not gonna let anyone hurt me anymore. I deserve to be happy. Its time i care for this someone named Elina Ariffin. She deserves especially from myself.

No comments: