Sunday, November 4, 2007

Aku Bukan MilikMu

As i was browsing one of the videos on my friend's page, I saw this one particular video. It tells exactly about my recent relationship. Every word is exactly what i lwould want to tell him.

The video "Aku Bukan Mu" is especially dedicated to you,my dear.I remember 1 SMS u sent me. "Im not a soothsayer, I can't predict the future,but I've the desire to make you happier,to make your life better, to ease your pain every single dayfor your cure...N wish I can do that forever...wherever you are...whenever you desire.I jez want you to be happy..M your clown..m your sun...M ur moon..Anything or anyone u want me to be..M happy to see you happy."

Well, i still miss him alot but what can i do. Cant force a person to stay neither can i force him to be what he cant be or do. Call me a bloody fool...but i will always remember him and probably it will take a while before i stop missing him.


No comments: