Wednesday, November 7, 2007

To Hasmah And Zacky

Just when Allah took away the one that i love, Allah replaced with extra good friends in my life. I met this person, Hasmah on Tagged, and even though we just known each other for about a week, she has helped me alot.

So much that I feel good about myself now. Im not gonna be a door mat anymore...especially to man.Those who doesnt appreciate me.....hmmm...they can GO FLY KITE or what my dad used to say GFS (Go FU#* SPIDER)

I also met Zacky,a cool cool guy. He is from Indonesia but studying here in Johor. Funny thing, he has long hair and a student at one of the University in Johor. Remind me of someone I know. Funny that his name is Zacky.

Everyday, he would keep me company on YM unless if im busy and he is busy too. It takes away my sadness and the pain someone has caused me recently. Allah knows how much my recent break up hurt me.

I still remember his face the very last time i saw him. That look will stay in my mind forever.The look that tells me..."Get lost kinda look. I dont just want you to leave me alone for time being but get the hell out of my life."

Allah is so kind that He sent my new friends like Hasmah and Zacky. Just when i needed friend, they came into my life and give me that booster that i need and they came just at the right time.

To Hasmah and Zacky...hey! I love you guys..and thanks a million...

No comments: