Sunday, November 4, 2007

Allah Save me Again

All my life Ive been giving in to others so that they can be happy. I will do anything for the love ones without asking anything in return.Unfortunately , non ever appreciated the the love Ive given them.

Its so funny how people behave. When they first knew you, the want u, they will do anything for you and they'll be at their best performance just to win your heart. They are as gentle as a feather can be.They can be the most charming person u ever known in your life. But when they dont need you anymore, everything you do will back fired. Everything you do even to make things right will be a BIG SCREWED UP to the other party.

They will keep making up problems and make u feel guilty as charged. Nothing you do to patch things back seems to be right even though it is right. Especially when the other party has someone else in his or her life.Thats when he or she start to find fault in the other part.

Just recently, Allah took away someone from me probably because he is not worth having as your life partner and all my friends said I deserved better. In return Allah bless me with my dreams. The thing that I have wish to do for a very long time and finally its coming true. Next week I will be starting my flying lessons. Im so all excited that I forgot about the pain some people have caused me.

I have finally managed to go on with my life. With my flying lessons..that should make me pretty occupied to think about how men treated me. Self pity is so so so pathetic. Though I never have luck with love, I know one thing for sure..that Allah loves me n listens to my prayers.

He even saved me from the man that doesnt deserved to have me in his life. Though i love him so much, but if my life is gonna be miserable, why would i want to be with him

Thank you Allah...i wish i can run to YOu and give You a big hug., I

No comments: