Wednesday, December 24, 2008

to my Best Friend, ALLAH


My heart cries out,for my love for You is so strong.For i know that from You i came,and unto You i belong.Like a moth to a flame,i am stuck to Islam. With so many people around the world,I share this powerful bond.We are LOVERS of Allah and of his Messegers and of his blessed sheiks.We have been martyed by the sword of affection,and now we swim in lovers lake.How lucky we are,to have fallen in love with you.This is the only love that will last for ever,the only love that will remain true.You are our one true hearts desire.It is a blessing for us to burn in this noori, divine fire.
My Allah,we stay alive knowing that you are near.We only desire to be with you,if death is the only way.Let it come,of it we have no fear.Our hearts cry out,for our love for You is so strong.For we know that from You we have come, and unto You we belong

No comments: