Sunday, September 20, 2009

The First Eidul Fitri that I celebrate after 20 years of not having RAYA SPIRIT





Yesterday was the first time I enjoyed Eidul Mubarak since 20 years of losing that Raya Spirit. Actually I have a "Bucket List"- things that i will like to do, to meet and to achieve before I actually kick the bucket. I've had a couple on the list that I have achieved and done. And one of them is to spend Eidul Fitri with my family and having my 2 kids with me.
4 years since the divorce, i haven't gotten the opportunity to be with the kids during Eidul Fitri until yesterday. Only Allah knows how happy I am to get the pleasure of being with my kids and my whole entire family during the Eid.

I truly found the happiness yesterday during Eidul Fitri, because the Eid is not about SHOPPING til you drop dead and later get yourself stress for no particular reason because you are so dead broke. But the Eid is about you celebrating the achievement during Ramadhan and I might not have done 100% well during Ramadhan, but I have the biggest achievement during Ramadhan this year. Allah tested me with people that are close to me going against me for reasons only God and them. With all the nastiest emails and nastiest names given to me by them, I stood with my head held high and not a single bit it effected my mood or upset me in any way. For that, its the biggest achievement in my life because then I know I am able to block almost all negative issues that comes into my life.
This is the beginning of a wonderful journey in life, insyaAllah.





No comments: