Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Another Crazy but blessing day for me

Yesterday I just couldn't sleep thinking about today's appointment at PERNAMA. Yesterday,The moment, Sadiq told me he couldn't go to PERNAMA with me, I felt my heart just stopped. That means i have to go to PERNAMA all by myself having to present something which has TECHNICAL problem. And me? NOT a technical person with NO technical background. This is like committing suicide.

As usual woke up this morning, thank the Almighty for giving me today. Had a little chat with Him. Somehow He gave me the answer.."Read your yesterday's journal title MESSAGE I MUST SHARE"...WHEN GOD LEADS YOU TO THE EDGE OF THE CLIFF,TRUST HIM FULLY AND LET GO. ONLY 1 OR 2 THINGS WILL HAPPEN. HE WILL EITHER CATCH YOU WHEN YOU FALL OR HE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO FLY.

Reached the office at .8.30, got all the document ready and waited for Sadiq hoping he would tell me that IP for the PERANAM radio streaming is fixed. But then when I asked him, he said "sorry ellie, I will call TM net now"..I was still acting cool though deep inside me only God knows.

Then sadiq came to my desk, showed me what to do with the server once I get into PERNAMA server room. I have never in my life fiddled with a server...what more without being accompanied by a tech person.

Before I left the office, Sadiq said "Good luck ellie..i know you can do it". I was leaving the office prepared to be shot by Datuk Wahab, the Boss of PERNAMA. So while driving to Klang, all the way I was reciting Surah Al Ikhlas and remembering Allah's message. TRUST HIM AND LET GO. Reached PERNAMA....went straight to the server room. Suddenly my phone received a message. Opened the flip and saw message from Sadiq that said "Radio PERNAMA problem fixed already, Ive change the IP on PERNAMA.dapat.com. It's live already".

That moment I felt like "WO!" Allah is at work with my problem. One problem solved and now to get the server running the radio streaming is another problem. While I was installing the radion system, all the bosses were standing behind me. Then Datuk Wahab said " Ellie, if u can pull this through, i give you the highest salute." That made my heart beats even faster...

Each time I click "Apply"..I got the message "Error"...and again error and again. Behind me their bosses were waiting...and deep inside me I said "cool ellie..they are only human..Allah will make me pull through this problem". Then i called Sadiq telling him that I have done every step that he briefed me before i left the office but still fail. Then he said "Ellie restart the server..restart it now"...the after i did as told..wallllaaahhhh!..I jumped and thank Allah for everything.

Datuk Wahab was so happy. He said You are one cool lady..for someone who is not IT background...that was the best compliment for the day. Then we had a discussion. During the dicussion, my YM was ON and suddenly a window pop up. It was from someone I used to have a relationship but broke up a year ago.

He asked me about this someone that I wrote about in my journal. He never accepted the breaking up of the relationship. But I can never go back to him after going thru almost 2 years of shedding tears. When I was with him, he flirted basically with everyone on the net and this morning one of my friends wife told me that he even flirted with her. And after 1 and half years i got to know he is married with 2 kids and wife was 3 months pregnant with the 3rd child. I was stupid then.

I will not trade the guy that I am getting to know now with any amount of cash. Put a million buck, I will still say NOPE I will not exchange him with anyone pun. He is Allah's blessing to me. He has every qualities i look for in a man. I want to get to know him and having him in my life is one of the best Gift besides my kids and family. He might not realize what a wonderful person he is but he is really a cool guy. His eyes show sincerity in him, his simple way of living and he is so caring. Not only that, even though we both are playful in many ways, he is also matured and wise. The way he talks, the way he communicate and his funny jokes always gives me a 'jaw cramp'. Its the biggest waste for me if i lost him. So no way anyone can make change my feeling for my peterpan. Tinkerbell loves Peter Pan very much




No comments: