Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thank you

Yesterday, Q and me had another long conversation. We talked till 5am. We talked about many things..getting to know each other and trying to understand each other. This time I am taking things really slowly. Normally I would tell the Almighty, if this person is not meant for me, please show me some signs and which He always gave me immediate answer. This time, I told Allah that if Q is the guy, guide me and I will love him for the sake of Allah and hope Allah will lead us to Him.
I hope someday this will be the guy who will be my Imam in my 5 times prayer. My wish is to have someone who will be :
1. Imam for all my 5 times prayer
2. Give me the simplest but happy life
Before I met Q, I have actually slowly letting go of my ways of life. Eversince I came back from Bandung, I have found the life I have been searching,I want a simple life, enjoying it and being bless by the One above all the time.And having to stay in a big city, it's kinda difficult but bit by bit, I managed to. Then Allah sent him to me and he is the simplest person i know. He takes religion very seriously(The most important asset in a person). And he doesnt put a precondition in our relationship. He said I am free to do anything in my life AS LONG AS I DONT GO STEPPING THE BOUNDRY SET BY THE ALMIGHTY.
I really thank Allah for sending such a wonderful person into my life.


No comments: