Thursday, December 24, 2009

DEJAVU

DÉJÀ VU

When the first time Qel sent me “request for friend”, I said to myself, “I think I know him from somewhere but I just don’t know where and when”. The thing is that, it’s like I’ve met him before. Then on the 13th November Nini and I went up north for our vacation, he picked us up and told me that his dad would love to have us staying at their place and so we stayed at his place the day we arrived and that was the first time I met him in person. The first day I was there, that particular moment where Nini and I woke up and we sat outside with baba, fahmi and Qel, suddenly this 20+years old boy who’s mentally challenged I would say came to the house to buy some snacks and drink.. I’ve seen that moment and I knew he was gonna come again the second time which he did and the whole conversation is so familiar.

I kept telling Nini that I saw that exact moment before, the whole particular moment plus the whole conversation. So Nini told me probably it’s what they called DÉJÀ VU. I tried to just ignore it and let that thought just passed by. Then yesterday, my son Ridhwan asked me, “Umi when can we go to Uncle Qel’s place again?” Ridhwan is a boy who doesn’t easily like a person. What more having to stay at stranger’s place? So is Sarah. And for him to ask that question was absurd. So I asked him if he really like Qel’s place and they both answered at the same time with full of excitement… “YES UMI, We love it..” and Ridhwan continued saying that he doesn’t like staying at places like KL or Subang.

I asked him again if he likes staying at his grandma’s place at Malacca which is also sort of “kampong” and he said NOPE. That really puzzled me because I thought it’s the kampong ambiance that they like. And today he was lying down on my tummy; suddenly he got up and again asked me the same question?

I sat next to him and this time I asked him what exactly made him really want to go back to Qel’s place? His answer really gave me a shock. He said he dreamt of Qel’s house many times before and it’s the exact house. Not just any house but that particular house and he said he felt like he has met Qel before too. On top of that, he said “Uncle Qel is nice and funny”. Wokayyyyy…that’s creepy...MOTHER SON has the same DÉJÀ VU…eeeooouuuucchhh!!!

Whatever it is, I think its Allah’s way of telling me he is the one. Because I have always told Allah that, if He is going to open my heart to any guy, OPEN TO WHOM HE KNOWS BEST FOR ME, otherwise close it permanently.

I guess DEJAVU or NO DEJAVU, I leave it up to the ONE up there. He knows what’s best

No comments: