Sunday, December 20, 2009

My new family member

Shall I say this is the continuation of the journal below. This journal is specially dedicated to my new family..Qel's parents.
Baba enjoying my cooking while Mak was peeling "temulawak" to eat as "ulam" and me...still in my pajamas. Just after cooking brunch. The only thing i havent done was baba's favourite "EllieCafe". I managed to even make baba loves spaghetti during my stay there.


This is Mak peeling "temulawak" to eat as "ulam". Tried it on the first day but just can't seem to like it but one thing...I brought back a lot to use it as my face mask. It look like kunyit but taste different.
Baba eating the nasi lemak I cooked. Simply love him. During my stay there, I just love listening to him reciting the Quran. Hehehe but when he teaches the neighborhood kids to read Quran, they better pay attention otherwise.....

Showing Baba some of my family pictures on my Lappy...


Qel just can't stop snapping candid pictures...at times feel like skinning him alive. Taking my pictures in my pajamas...GOSH!He is one crazy guy i must say

Some people call me "CRAZY"...and seriously I am proud to be called that and I am a "HIPPIE ECCENTRIC" and really happy being one. And even though I am crazy, I don't make a fool of myself like some people. LOL! I am crazy but harmless nut case..

Both muka tak mandi (we both woke up late after challenging each other with the pick up stick game- yeah at times we just acted like kids..but to some people who doesn't enjoy life will definitely say we are crazy but who cares....so what if we are crazy kan?kan?kan?)

I forgot what I was talking about but sure put a smile on Helmi's and mak's face....

No comments: