Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Special Surprise For my Sweetheart Qel


Thursday was the last day of DSA'10. As any other day, booth closed at 5pm. By 4pm, I asked Tuan Siva if we could packed up things at 4pm as I had to drive up to Kedah right after the event. He agreed 4pm we started packing up all the stuffs.
THURSDAY- 22/04/2010
Qel didnt know i was coming to Kulim. It was a big surprise for him. I have planned this trip about a week in advanced. The people at Kulim who knew my arrival were his family members. Even that..they knew i was arriving on Friday and not Thursday. Well I guess it was a surprise for everyone.
At 5pm finished packing everything and rushed to Ampang to pick up my niece who came along with me to Kulim. Told papa that I was heading straight to Kulim after my duty at PWTC and would not have dinner at home.
After 4 days of duty at PWTC and having to stand 12hours daily, I was damned tired especially with the heavy bleeding for the past 2 and the half months I've been facing, somehow on Thursdays despite the bleeding got heavier than other days and with heavy clots, the excitement of meeting Qel somehow have overcome my tiredness and the stomach cramp . A day before the trip I told Qel I have a surprise for him and that I WILL SEND THEM BY POST LAJU(kekekekeek). So on Thursday I purposely text him to ask if the parcel(which never exist )I sent have arrived. Innocently he said NOT YET probably tomorrow.
On the way to Kulim had to stop at a couple R & R to ease my stomach cramp and to change my pad as the bleeding was really killing me. Whole day haven't taken a single meal so decided to stop at Taiping for seafood dinner with my niece. In the car I told my niece " I hope Uncle Qel will not call and said SAYANG JOM ONLINE..coz then it will ruin the whole surprise".
True enough when we were having dinner at Taiping around 10pm, he called and said "SAYANG JOM ONLINE". Alamak! I had to lie to him and said that I was watching this movie on Astro and will get online by 11pm. HE said ok. Left Taiping at 10.20pm and drove like speedy gonzales but before JAWI interchange it was raining cats and dogs. Couldn't see the road at all so had to drive slowly. 11pm reached JAWI Interchange and after paying the toll, again I text him. I had to come up with another reason why I couldn't get online by 11pm. So I had to tell him i was running out of sanitary pad and that i had to go out for awhile.
Thought I could reached his house by 11.30 at the latest but just when i was so confident with my way to his place, I just had to enter the wrong junction after the toll. Had to call him and divert his mind to something else, so I told him that the delivery boys insisted that they sent my parcel that night itself and that they were on their way.
Qel asked me why they had to send the parcel at such late hours and what were their names? Hehehheh my niece Tiara came up with their names for the konon-konon delivery boys- GUNASEGARAN & AMAD. lol lol..Tiara said, she was Amad and I were Gunasegaran.
By 11.50pm we finally reached Qel's house. I called him and said that the delivery boys called and that they were in front of his gate. Here comes the best part, my sweetheart Qel said"Ok sayang talk to you later coz i think i can hear the car outside." He rushed to open the gate and still not realizing that the car in front of his gate was my car. Tiara and I were laughing so much and that i felt so bad. I went out of my car and the moment he saw me...he was stunt and speechless and he just put his hand at his mouth TERKEJUT. That look on his face....Is one look I can never forget and I think it took him like half and hour to realize that I was there in front of him for real and that he wasn't dreaming.
4days 3 nights we were at Kulim and despite the tummy cramp, bleeding and leg numb, I really enjoyed the trip. Missing him and his family so much now....can't wait to go there again in June.
Wonder what will be my next prank...heheheh he just have the nottiest partner.

No comments: