Sunday, April 25, 2010

Wish You Have Some DIGNITY


Today was my second day on duty at the DSA’10. Today I decided to take the train because yesterday had to pay RM18.00 for the parking and on top of that the traffic jam I got stuck in was really petrol consuming. 8.00am reached Putra Komuter Station. For Hall 4, I was the earliest to reach coz there wasn’t a single soul except me and the mannequin.

My tech reached PWTC just 10mins after me and we started doing the setting up. The internet is always the problem.

At 9am another staff of mine text me and said “I’m having breakfast at Pan Pac and would be at the hall by 9.45am. To me with or without her makes no different. (Yes I am very very mad when I am writing this journal and NO I’m not mad because she had breakfast, lunch & tea break at Pan Pac but….here’s why!)

I am not gonna write in detail what really made me upset but all I can say is that I hate when people used my name for his/her own benefit. Yes I am sick, and yes the doctor has asked me to use a walking stick because of my bone cancer and yes I’ve been bleeding the past 3 weeks which doctor herself can’t even tell me why, but I am still bloody strong to work. I am not a weak person and I don’t need anyone’s help.

But when someone uses my name to get away from work..I will be DAMN PISSED!!!. Telling HR that she needs to cover me up because I am sick, I can’t walk?? For God sake for their own benefit... How much more do people need to ruin my reputation? Some people can be so despicable.

Well I am not gonna do anything about it because I believe WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND.

Here are some of the picture taken during my days at the DSA'10 exhibition. Do I look sick??







No comments: