Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Best Companion During My Hospital Stay


My special thanks to you sweetheart for taking care of me during my stay at the hospital the last 3 days..sending me to the 1st floor for my physio in the morning and in the evening..finishing my M&M while waiting for me to finish my physio and for sneaking me out of the hospital for a couple of hours just to see Wan and Sarah...UNFORTUNATELY gonna miss u tomorrow(wish u don't have to go for your trip), with u sanitizing ur hand at every patient's door while wheeling me around on the wheel chair...LOL. All these while i had to go for my hospital trip alone but now trip to the hospital will not be as bad as before..
I remember the first day to the hospital, when u told me "things are gonna be alright" while holding my hand tight, u had tears in your eyes ( I know you were sad because i am sick). But you kept giving me the assurance that no matter what happen you are always gonna be by my side. Never in my previous relationship had any of them treated me the way u do. With them it's always about them and never about me. But with you, you always made me feel important.

I wish tomorrow you don't have to go for your trip as the doctor is gonna give me bad bad injection through my spine(sob sob sob) but I know you have work to do at the next continent but I am so looking forward to sneak out of the hospital tomorrow for a couple of hours just to send you to the airport. Ngeee!!!.

I am so gonna miss you tomorrow. Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much!

No comments: